Monday, November 1, 2010

Here we go :)


So for those of you who don't know, I was recently hired by Stiletto Entertainment to perform on a cruise ship for Holland America! For the next 9 months I thought it would be cool to document my experiences since i will be traveling the world for so long! Here are my important dates/places to remember for the next few months!
1. Fly to LA (AKA inglewood) to start rehearsing for the 5 different numbers i will be learning, each an hour in length :)
2. find plans for thanksgiving since i will NOT be flying home :( Holland America gives me 3 days off for thanksgiving and 4 for christmas, and they do NOT pay for a flight home during vacation... therefore since flying gets so expensive during the holidays, i will be staying in the LA area during thanksgiving so i can save my money for xmas presents :)
3. rehearse rehearse rehearse! (and take as many dance classes as i can on the side!) Then we fly to florida to board my first ship, the Prinsendam....


4. I will be on ^this^ ship until march/april.. not really sure yet :)
5. After the Prinsendam, i will fly from San Diego straight to Singapore to catch the
Amsterdam for the remainder of my contract!




:)

*** and this is as far as i know for now! i'll update this thing weekly with a video :) ****

3 comments:

  1. What a great adventure E!. I will be following you all the way and living vicariously through you. Wish I could be there to see all these exciting adventures. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eli that is so exciting! Way awesome! I bet you are going to have so much fun! Mind if I follow along with you on your blog?! You are going to do great! Break a leg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um hello Eli. So jealous of this cruise job of yours and so excited for us to be blogging friends!! That is all.
    xoxo-Jo

    ReplyDelete