Monday, November 22, 2010

Vegas can wait...

LAST MINUTE CHANGE OF PLANSSS.....

no more vegas. I would have been stuck in the hotel room anyway :/
and here is my reasoning...

- I met this girl at a class i took at the edge performing arts center in hollywood, which was AWESOME. She friended me on facebook and then sooner or later i got her number :) sooo we agreed to keep in contact and tell each other when there were good classes in the area... she JUST texted me an hour ago and told me tokyo was teaching a class on wednesday in north hollywood!
- I'm not usually the one who is known for going back and forth between decisions... and i apologize to the people i said i was going to vegas with :/ but.... dancing comes before vegas!

so here i am... staying in old inglewood california for thanksgiving.. waiting to hear back from a friend (matt thatcher) to see if there's room for me to have thanksgiving dinner with him and his brother :)

hope things work out! can't wait to take class... and of course to just relax and let all my stiletto worries be hidden away for a short 3 days off!!!

here's a clip of some old tokyo choreography if you're curious... :)


love you all
E


1 comment:

  1. wow...he is amazing...it would be amazing to work with him...i am so ready to start dancing again. lol and the boy in the blue v neck is incredible.

    ReplyDelete