Sunday, November 14, 2010

SORE = 1. Tender to the touch; susceptible of pain from pressure; inflamed; painful; -- said of the body or its parts; as, a sore foot. [1913 Webster]

Today we learned our first show/bumper called 'Let us Entertain you', also known as LUEY. Even though its not considered a full show, I've come to learn that no matter what kind of show it is... the choreographer does NOT miss a beat! (and boy does it stress my brain out like no other!) Whether its doing an interactive game with the passengers on stage, or simply backing up the singers... there is either a head roll or some kind of step that goes with it!
For those of you who really know me, I am NOT the one known for getting caught dancing to the famous, "you ain't nothin' but a hound dog" by Elvis, in my bedroom late at night... I'm most likely listening to the unique sound of Florence and the machine, or Bjork. So... I'm definitely NOT used to the step touch's, shimmy shimmy's :) but... slowly but surely I'm starting to getting used to this kind of movement!
After the 8 hour day we all got ready for a night of bonding at a local Mexican restaurant called 'Paco's Taco's' which was FANTASTIC food by the way! and of course I was the only one drinking my non-alcoholic sherlie temple at the table ;) and yess.. I thoroughly enjoyed it as much as everyone else enjoyed their alcoholic drink.
I am starting to get used to this town full of homeless people, Art, and ethnic restaurants. But like I said earlier... I have GOT to get myself to west Hollywood sometime soon!

Our cast has quite the variety of personalities! and I love them and respect them all the same! can't wait to make MANY new and exciting memories with them. They are truly my new family and I am happy to be sharing these new experiences with them :)

Amsterdam 2011 Cast
top - Jessica, Brad, Me
bottom - Heather, Suzy, Joey, Alexa, David

Love.
E.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like so much fun! ugh i say it every time, but I am so jealous of you! i bet you will/are having the time of your life!

    also, love the picture! :) you have a great smile. :)

    and i love the guy in the middle (joey's) shirt!

    ReplyDelete