Friday, November 12, 2010

I made it! i think...

Finally flew into LA yesterday!
- Got straight to the lovely Madrid apartments... (8655 Belford Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90045-4567) not quite what i intended... great pool... and that's about it :) The whole cast is living together, YES 3 girls and 4 boys. 3 rooms.. all with two bunk beds. 2 boys in 2 rooms and all 3 girls in 1. spacious living room... tight bedrooms. shower head was broken, and no wifi. Therefore i have been spending my whole day today (Friday) at starbucks or Panera which is only half a mile walk away from the apartments.

- The reason why i have friday off is because we were supposed to do an orientation today, but we got together around 6 last night while everyone was still at the studio and finished the orientation in an hour.

- luckily there's a strip of shops nearby including starbucks, yummy pizza and taco restaurants, and a trader Joe's where i will probably be spending most of my time considering i don't have a car and I'm not willing to pay 60 bucks to take a taxi to downtown LA :)

- I've been so DESPERATE lately about getting myself into a dance class around here... its quite depressing. I only work from 10-6 almost everyday, but most worthwhile dance classes are held between 1-4 :( so as soon as we get a day off because i'm JUST a dancer.. i might just have to take a taxi to Hollywood in order to fulfill me needs!!

- Rehearsals start tomorrow.. learning our first show VEGAS NIGHTS which includes Elvis, dolly Parton, that's Amore... and MANY more. again, each are at least 50 minutes and the costumes are far from ordinary.. can't WAIT to get some sexy profile pictures!!!

Here's a lovely sneak peak! haha


**** i know i said i was going to start a video blog and i PROMISE it will be up soon! I'll probably have A LOT to say after rehearsal tomorrow :) so check in again sometime on Sunday!****


i miss you all soooo much. it hurts.

E

1 comment:

  1. reading this i was a tinsie bit jealous of you. i love LA.

    Sounds to me like things are going pretty well! I hope that you are able to find yourself a dance class soon! I know the feeling of being desperate for one! here is me wishin you luck in finding a worth while one :)

    ReplyDelete